The Museum of the American Revolution explores the complete story of the American Revolution using its distinguished collection of objects, artifacts, artwork, and manuscripts. Permanent and special exhibition galleries, theaters, and large-scale tableaux bring to life the original “greatest generation,” and engage people in the history and continuing relevance of the American Revolution. The Museum is steps away from Independence Hall. It serves as a portal to the nation’s many Revolutionary sites, sparking interest, providing context and encouraging explorations that begin at the Museum’s doorstep.
The Marketing Intern, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, will actively support the Marketing Department. In addition to the Vice President, the department is comprised of a Digital Marketing Manager, Group Sales Manager, Public Relations Manager and Manager of Corporate Partnerships.
- Assist in the development of collaborative partnership database.
- Assist in the development of competitive advertising binder (collect relevant marketing materials and advertising from regional museums).
- Assist in research efforts (working with research company to help with data collection and summer focus groups).
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager with e-marketing tasks.
- Graphic design support as needed.
- Assist with website redesign project.
- Assist with social media focusing on further developing the Museum’s Instagram.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple projects at one time.
- Must work collaboratively in a diverse work environment.
- Please submit a cover letter, resume, and your academic transcript to email@example.com.
- Application deadline: March 29 at 11:59PM
- Only applications with all required documents submitted by the deadline will be considered.
- Additional documents, such as writing samples, may be requested during the interviewing process for select programs.