- Head North on S 3rd St. toward Chestnut St
- Turn right at first cross street onto Chestnut St
- Turn left toward South Christopher Columbus Blvd
- Turn right onto South Christopher Columbus Blvd
- Turn left onto Callowhill St
- Destination is ahead on the left
Making a Reservation
Group Visit Policies
- Groups of 15 or more will receive discounted admission rates of $14 per adult, $11 per youth ages 6-18. Children 5 and under are admitted free of charge with a paying adult.
- Reservations must be made in advance.
- A 20% deposit is due within 14 days of receipt of group reservation invoice.
- Final head count and payment in full are due 14 days prior to your scheduled group visit.
- Admission times are every 20 minutes. We can take up to about 100 people per admission time.
Steps to Making a Reservation
- Contact the Group Sales Manager to check availability for your preferred date and admission time.
- Confirm your preferred date and admission time with your group and bus company.
- Complete and submit a reservation request form to request a reservation.
- You will receive a confirmation invoice and a contract from the Group Sales Department.
- Sign and return a copy of the contract with your deposit. Reservations are not considered confirmed until a signed contract and deposit are received.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled admission time. If your group is late, it is at the Museum’s discretion to modify or cancel your reservation. Refunds are not issued for late arrivals.
- Buses are welcome to drop off and pick up in the bus zone located in front of the Museum, accessed from the right-hand lane on Third Street between Chestnut and Walnut. The city enforces a strict 10-minute time limit in the bus drop-off zone.
- Upon arrival, please send the group leader to the admissions desk to check in your group.
- We suggest planning to spend at least 2 hours in the Museum.
Please review our Museum Map before your visit.
Bus Driver Tips
- Bus unloading and loading will take place in the designated bus zone located in front of the museum on the right-hand lane on Third Street between Chestnut and Walnut Streets.
- Busses can park for the day at the Callowhill Bus Center located on Callowhill Street between 2nd and Front Streets. The daily parking rate is $20 per bus with in and out privileges. Overnight parking is an additional $10 per bus.
- Please be advised that the Callowhill Bus Center is run by DLC Parking Philadelphia, not by the Museum. For information or questions, please contact DLC Parking at 215-546-1706.
Directions from the Museum of the American Revolution to the Callowhill Bus Center.
Direction from the Callowhill Bus Center to the Museum of the American Revolution
- Head West on Callowhill St toward N 2nd St
- Turn left on second cross street onto N 2nd St
- Turn right onto Walnut St
- Turn right onto S 3rd St
- Museum is just ahead on the right